HCC Aegis has produced a series of lightweight, hermetic, high efficiency and low thermal resistance packages to satisfy the ever-changing needs of the microelectronics industry.
- Offers low profile, multilayer, co-fired, co-planar feedthrus, in conjunction with a highly efficient thermal management base.
- Design for either high-frequency impedance match, DC circuits or a combination of both.
- Resistance or laser weldable and compatible with existing sealing systems.
- Base materials can be designed to match substrate TCE, reducing induced thermal stress over a wide range of operating temperatures.
- Navigation equipment (GPS)
- Weapons Systems
- Military Satellites and Aircraft
- Radar Systems
- Test and Measurement Equipment (RF Frequency)
- Engine Controllers
- Medical Equipment
Typical Material Combinations
Base Conductivity W/m ～K
CTE X 10-6/～C
Density LBS/in 3
Ring Frame Material
|ASTM F-15 Alloy||14||4.9||.302||ASTM F-15 Alloy|
|W/Cu||175 - 205||6.5 - 8.3||.535 - .611||Fe Ni Alloy|
|Mo/Cu||165 - 185||6.5 - 7.7||.357 - .361||Fe Ni Alloy|
|Al/SiC||160||6.5 - 8.5||.107 - .110||Contact the factory|
|Al 2 O 3||25||6.9||.143||Contact the factory|
|GaAs||44||6.5||.193||Contact the factory|
|AIN||170||4.6||.120||Contact the factory|